The hotel occupies a privileged position atop the magnificent Canada Place complex on Vancouver's dramatic waterfront offering panoramic views of the city, harbour, and the Coastal Mountains. Sharing Canada Place, a well-known city landmark, is the spacious Vancouver Convention and Exhibition Centre and Vancouver Cruise Ships to Alaska terminal. This strategic location is just steps away from the downtown business district, historic Gastown, shopping, theatres and Stanley Park.
- 20 kms to the nearest airport (vancouver)
- 2 minute walk to the nearest metro station (waterfront station)
- 10 km to the nearest station (pacific station)
- 5 minute walk to the nearest bus stop
- Close to the trade fair ground (vancouver trade & convention)
- Close to the beach