The hotel is perched on the slopes of Montmartre, on a delightful chestnut tree square. It is also next to the “Bateau Lavoir” of Picasso and the Wallace Fountain, and 5 minutes’ walk from the Sacre Coeur Church. This very peaceful area offers all the advantages one would expect: picturesque and fine cafés and restaurants, nice walks in places looking like scenes from picture postcards. From the nearest metro station, Abbesses, one has quick access to the Opera, La Madeleine and La Concorde.
- 21 kms to the airport (charles de gaulle)
- 25 kms to the airport (orly)
- 2 minute walk to the nearest metro station (abbesses)
- 2 km to the nearest station (gare du nord)
- 3 km to the nearest fair site (palais des congres)