This property opened in early 2008 and is located across from the "Parc de la Villette" and its adjacent gardens, which also accommodate the Sciences museum and the Geode. This redeveloped park land has sparked off investments and the creation of new cinemas, theatres, restaurants, bars, and shops, opening up a wealth of dining and shopping options, as well as varied entertainment opportunities. Guests will enjoy the convenience and proximity of the "Hoche" metro station on the number 5 line, which ideally connects to the exceptionally dense Parisian public transportation network. The "Gare du Nord" and the Eurostar terminal are a mere 12 minutes and a direct ride down the same line.
- 5 kms to city centre
- 20 kms to the airport (charles de gaulle)
- 25 kms to the airport (orly)
- 3 minute walk to the nearest metro station (hoche)
- 8 km to the nearest station (gare du nord)
- 3 minute walk to the nearest bus stop
- 15 km to the nearest fair site (villepinte)