In the heart of Paris, Hyatt Regency Madeleine is a stylish boutique hotel, well placed for both business and exploring of the City of Lights. The hotel's namesake, the graceful, neoclassical Madeleine Church sits at the top of the Boulevard Malesherbes whilst the luxury fashion shops on Rue du Faubourg St. Honore are steps away. Boulevard Haussmann's grand department stores, the Champs Elysees, the Arc de Triomphe, the Opera, Place de la Concorde and the Louvre are all easily accessed on foot.
- 30 kms to the airport (charles de gaulle)
- 16 kms to the airport (orly)
- 3 minute walk to the nearest metro station (saint augustin)
- Close to the station (saint lazare)
- 2 minute walk to the nearest bus stop
- 6 km to the nearest fair site (porte de versailles)