Located in elegant Mayfair, in the heart of London, The Park Lane Hotel,opened in 1927, is arguably London finest monument to Art Deco style. Overlooking Green Park, it is a short stroll away from Buckingham Palace, the boutiques of Bond Street, Knightsbridge, and London's West End theatres.
- 20 kms to the airport (heathrow)
- 40 kms to the airport (gatwick)
- 5 minute walk to the nearest metro station (green park)
- 1 km to the nearest station (london victoria)
- 1 minute walk to the nearest bus stop
- 5 km to the nearest fair site (earls court)