Situated in the vibrant east end of London, site of the 2012 LONDON OLYMPICS, the hotel is a 7 min. walk from Stratford rail underground and bus terminal. From the terminal, visitors can take the Jubilee or the DLR and be in Canary Wharf in 8 mins., ExCel Exhibition Centre in 12, alternatively the Central Line gives access to central London -18 minutes to Oxford Circus. Liverpool Street in 11 mins., Bank in 13 and the heart of the west end, Leicester Square in under 20 minutes.
- 3 kms to city centre
- 9 kms to the airport (london city airport)
- 40 kms to the airport (stansted)
- 7 minute walk to the nearest metro station (stratford station)
- 1 km to the nearest station (stratford station)
- 1 minute walk to the nearest bus stop
- 6 km to the nearest fair site (excel exhibition centre)