The Capital Hotel is right in the heart of Knightsbridge and within walking distance of Harrods, Harvey Nichols, Sloane Street, Hyde Park and The Royal Albert Hall which is one of the most recognizable buildings in London. The Royal Albert hall is probably most famous for holding the annual proms since 1941 Only 10 minutes walking from the hotel is the natural history museum, the science museum and the Victoria & Albert museum.
- 18 kms to the airport (heathrow)
- 54 kms to the airport (gatwick)
- 1 minute walk to the nearest metro station (knightsbridge)
- 5 km to the nearest station (paddington)
- 2 minute walk to the nearest bus stop
- 1 km to the nearest fair site (earls court)