The Lanna Thai culture represents an over 700-year old. It is as a Buddhist tradition for people in Chiang Mai - Chiang Rai corridor. The Imperial Mae Ping Hotel is still continue this tradition and invite you to experience the serenity and richness of Northern Thailand in the comfort of our superior rooms.
All of our guestrooms and suites are decorated with intricately carved wooden artworks and sumptuous Thai fabrics.These represented the best style of Lanna Thai culture and tradition. You'll also find the most modern conveniences with various things such as the individual climate control, color television, mini bar and 24-hour room services.
Including the combination of modern and traditional conveniences, we surely ensure that you will get the best experiences in Northern Thailand.
The cultural and the marvelous scenic beauty that Thailand has, is unmatched by many places in the world and therefore it is no wonder that Thailand remains as one of Asias biggest tourist destinations. The city of Chiang Mai is one of the prime tourist attractions in Thailand due to the various temples and other culturally gratifying places that it has to offer. There are several hotels and resorts in this city and the Imperial Mae Ping Hotel in Chiang Mai is one of the best. The room facilities at Imperial Mae Ping Hotel in Chiang Mai are varying and are sufficient to provide the customer with the best service.
The Imperial Mae Ping Hotel in Chiang Mai is located in the heart of the city, very near the popular Night Bazaar. The Imperial Mae Ping Hotel combines beautiful accommodation with excellent services and is enjoyable by both the leisure and business tourists. There are 371 fully well-furnished rooms that all are beautifully decorated and more importantly offer room facilities that would quite please the traveler. The room facilities at Imperial Mae Ping Hotel in Chiang Mai are equipped with various modern facilities that are absolutely necessary while boarding at a hotel.
Room Facilities at Imperial Mae Ping Hotel in Chiang Mai include air conditioning in all the rooms along with a television set equipped with cable and satellite channels. All the rooms have safes where the guests can keep their valuables. There is also a mini bar included in the room facilities at Imperial Mae Ping Hotel in Chiang Mai. Besides, there are the facilities like the radio, modem and data port connection and telephone. The guest can also avail of the tea-coffee making facilities provided in all the guest rooms.
Thus the room facilities at Imperial Mae Ping Hotel are designed in a way so as to facilitate the stay of the global tourist.
Voted the Top 10 Long Stay Program for high standards of service, the Imperial Mae Ping Hotel has 371 fully furnished guestrooms, separated 248 superior rooms, 88 deluxe rooms, 35 suites and Royal Service Floors.
Rooms are large and similar. The rooms facing the front of the hotel offer excellent views of Doi Suthep, Chiang Mai's famous mountain top temple. Bathrooms are average.
- Total Number of Rooms: 371
- Single rooms
- Double rooms
- Twin rooms
- Triple rooms
- Air conditioning
- Satellite television
- Direct dial phone
- Mini bar
- Voltage 220v
- Two twin beds (double bed is also available)
- Wall carpet
- Air-conditioner with individual control
- Fully stocked mini bar & refrigerator
- 200 volt electricity outlets, 50 cycles
- Bedside control panel
- Touch button IDD telephone
- Bathroom with full amenities (tub & shower)
- Color television, cable TV (CNN, BBC, NHK, Discovery Channel, ESPN, Star Movie and two channels of pop music )
- Hot & cold water with bath tub and shower
- Bathrobe & slippers
- Full set of comfortable things in toilet
- Personal safe in suites
- Coffee & tea making facilities
- Emergency torchlight
Royal Service Floors
You'll enjoy exclusive services and the hospitality of our attentive staff in a private enclave. We guarantee that you'll be blissfully pampered during your stay.
- 24-hour floor butlers and room attendant
- Coffee & tea service at Sky Lounge throughout the day
- Overnight shoe shine
- Refreshing cold or hot shower and tropical fruit drink upon arrival
- Private access, convenient check-in and check out on the Royal Service Floors
- Personal safe in all suites
- Twice daily housekeeping service, including bed turndown
- Free use of boardroom for meetings of up to 15 people
- Priority reservations at any of the Imperial Mae Ping's restaurants
- Private "Sky Lounge", a mini-library service with newspapers, magazines and
- books; all day coffee and tea service; complimentary red and white wine, beer
- and liquor daily during happy hour from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Unpacking service
- Complimentary fruit bowl