This beach resort in Nasugbu, Batangas is situated on the Far East Road, Piloto Wawa. The South China Sea, white-sand shores, and verdant forest landscaping surround Canyon Cove.
The province of Batangas boasts a rich history, having traded with China, Japan, and India during the pre-Spanish era. It is also known as the “Cradle of Heroes and Nationalists”, as Batangas is home to many patriots who revolted against the Spanish regime.
Located just a few hours away from Manila, Batangas is a must-see for many travelers. Its historic landmarks, beaches, and dive sites are its main tourist attractions.
Situated about 70 km from Batangas City, our resort in Nasugbu is the perfect base from which to start exploring these interesting sites:
- National landmarks – Mabini Shrine, Marcela N. Agoncillo Historical Landmark, Leon Apacible Historical Landmark, General Malvar Museum and Library
- Historical churches – Batangas City Basilica of the Immaculate Conception and Infant Jesus, Basilica de San Martin de Tours
- Ancestral houses – Ilagan Ancestral House, Sixto Lopez Ancestral House
- Punta de Santiago Lighthouse
- Jose P. Laurel Memorial Library
- Museo ng Batangas and Aklatang Panlalawigan
Take time to visit these places during your vacation at our beach resort in Nasugbu, Batangas.