Rambuttri Village Inn and Plaza Bangkok is located a few minutes walk from the world famous Khao San Road and Thailand's leading historical sites, places of tourism called Rattanakosin Island.
Standing on the historic Rattanakosin Island, Rambuttri Village Inn is within reach of some Thailand's leading historical sites and place of tourism. These include Grande Palace, the Emerald Buddha, the Temple of the Reclining Buddha, the famous Marble Temple, the mighty Chao Phya River, and bridges that have been registered as national heritage sites.
The convenient location is conducive to your need to shopping, dinning and finding travel agency on Khao San Road.
From Suvarnabhumi Airport
By Airport express bus number AE-2:
- 150 Baht per Person(subject to change), and operate hourly from 5 AM untill midnight
- It takes approximately 100 Minutes to the hotel
- Get off at Chakkra Phong Road. Then, you cross the road, to Soi Ram Buttri, next to Chanasongkhram Temple , and just a moment walk to Rambuttri Village inn
By metered taxi:
- For safety reasons, we recommend that you should contact directly
- to the registered taxi counter. Follow the "public taxi" signs that lead
- to the outside of the airport premises, queue up and state your destination
- at the desk, and you'll get a slip with your destination written in Thai on it
- 60-90 minutes depending on the traffic to go to Rambuttri Village inn