Pick-up from your hotel between 8:30am and 9:00am.
1) Jade Buddha Temple. It was built during the Guangxu period of the Qing Dynasty (A.D. 1875-1909) and boasts a priceless collection of jade statues from Burma.
2) The Bund on Shanghai’s waterfront and Pudong New Area, the symbol of old and new Shanghai
3) People’s Square and Shanghai Urban Planning Center
4) The former French Concession, characterized by beautiful, tree-lined streets and weathered European architecture.
5) In Shanghai’s hottest new entertainment area, Xintiandi. The brick builings on these tow-square blocks have been preserved and transformed into trendy clubs, restaurants and boutiques. You will have time on your own here, or you can go back to your hotel with the group.
Back to your hotel around 6:00pm
Duration: Approx.8 hours
Pick-up point and time: Your Hotel between 8:30am and 9:00am
Finishing point and time: Your Hotel around 6:00pm
Lunch: Chinese style
Quotation excludes: tips to the guide and driver
Souvenir shops: Fresh water pearl gallery or Silk factory
Rates: USD 60 per adult, USD 30 per child below 1.1 meter